FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY Founded in 1765, I.M Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy (Moscow Medical Academy) is the oldest and largest medical higher education institution in Russia. For almost 250 years, MMA has been playing a leading role in the development of medical science and training of medical and scientific personnel. According to the UNESCO rating in 1988, MMA took second placing after Rene Descartes Academy of Medical Sciences. MMA is state run higher education institution of the Russian Federation functioning on the basis of its constitution, legislation, regulations of Russian Ministry of Health and its own statutes. Moscow Medical Academy offers pre-medical course for 10 months (SPM student). After which students continue with the medical degree for six years. Since its Founding, the academy has played a leading role in the development of medical science and training of medical and scientific personnel. Several noted Russian medical scientists have received their higher medical education from Moscow Medical Academy. The Academy has the distinction of being a member of the world Association of Universities and International Universities Association. For over 50 years, the academy has welcomed foreign students from 83 countries across Asia and Europe. Hostel furnished included in the yearly fees.
- The academy collaborates with 40 therapeutic-prophylactic and apothecary institutions, research centres and institutes in Moscow. Annually, about 8,000 students from Russia and foreign countries study at the academy.
- Pre-Medical Course
- Medicine (English Medium)
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Clinical centre with 18 diverse clinics
- Fully equipped classrooms
- Best Medical library in Russia
- Most advanced practical classes
- Newly built apartment like hostels
- 6 Years medicine with 10 months Pre-medic option
- English medium
- Highly advanced technology based
- Education and Practical training
- September Intake