PRE-MEDICAL / PRE- UNIVERSITY
SPM 5B in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and another subject. Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
NOTE: Student who do not have the above qualifications can apply for Pre-University program with terms and conditions.
MEDICAL, DENTISTRY & PHARMACY
- STPM / Matriculation / Foundation in Science – 5B each in Biology, Chemistry & Physics, Mathematics or its equivalent with CGPA 3.5 (out of 3) each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- SAM / VCE/ WAM – Aggregate or average of 80% each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics (or Mathematics)/ 14B/20
- “A LEVEL” – B, B, B or A, B, C in Biology and two of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- Canadian/ Indian PRE University – 70% each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics
- Monash/ NSW/ UNFNSM – 390/600
- PLUS II – CGPA – 3.00 – Physics – Chemistry – Biology
- U.E.C – B4 each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Additional Mathematics
- SMA/ Pre- U/ Diploma in Science – 70% or CGPA 3.5
Note: Students who wish to pursue medicine and dentistry in India must pass a minimum B in Physics in addition to other science subjects.
VETERINARY & OTHERS
- CGPA 2.0 and above in Science and Mathematics subjects.
COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING / AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING
- SPM 5 credits includes English and Mathematics.